Saturday, January 15, 2011

*Stay Tuned* Blog may be moving...

Hi All,

As some of you may know, I am in the midst of moving, so posts may be few and far between for the next week or so, but rest assured that I'll try to throw a few up here anyway. As I move my home, I am also contemplating moving my blog... I started this on a whim, and used blogger because it was easy, but it's not exactly the prettiest blog hoster, nor are the themes that customizable. So, before I get too many followers, I'm thinking about switching this up. Stay tuned, and I'll keep you all updated about where I take this. I just want something that can grow with me and will continue to look professional, and I've had a few issues with blogger's site being down, or pictures not uploading correctly, etc... Pay attention here- lucky for me, I know most of my followers personally so I can bug them- and if you've been reading this without following me, then make sure you check back soon to see where the chips land. I'm hoping to have this transition made by the end of the weekend, but thanks to my industrious and efficient boyfriend, it may happen by the end of the day... We'll see!

Thanks for all of your support, and I can't wait to make this blog prettier and easier to use for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love hearing what you have to say and interacting with you guys! That being said, please don't leave irrelevant links in your comments, I will not approve them. We can still click on your name to visit your blog :)