Monday, January 17, 2011

Blog is Staying Put! And... A New Look!

Hi All!

After much deliberation and exploration of my options, I decided to keep my blog hosted here, through blogger. However, it did get a facelift! I'd like to extend thanks to the Graphics Fairy; I used some of her great free graphics and backgrounds. If you'd like to get your own, you can find backgrounds at her website here: http://www.backgroundfairy.com, and graphics at this website here: http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/. She also has tons of great craft ideas using the cute vintage graphics she has available, so if you're into decorating on a budget, it's definitely worth a look-see. I'd also like to thank my boyfriend for helping me doctor said graphics into the beautiful new header you see at the top of this page.

Thanks for all the support, I love doing this, and I hope that people enjoy browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love hearing what you have to say and interacting with you guys! That being said, please don't leave irrelevant links in your comments, I will not approve them. We can still click on your name to visit your blog :)