Tuesday, January 11, 2011

CVS Beauty Clearance!

Hey All!

No photos in this one, just a quick heads up! CVS is having their semi-annual Beauty Clearance right now! There are stickers all over the beauty section with discontinued products at 50% and 75% off! I did a quick search on this last night and it looks like, according to other bloggers, it's been going on for about a week, and when I stopped by my local store today, there was still a pretty good selection, but it had obviously been picked over a bit. If you're interested in scouting out deals, head over ASAP! I'm going to take some quick pictures and swatches without doing full reviews since (a) these things are ostensibly being discontinued and won't be available for much longer and (b) if I take too long to get these posts up, you won't have the chance to run out and grab what I'm showing!

So, stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love hearing what you have to say and interacting with you guys! That being said, please don't leave irrelevant links in your comments, I will not approve them. We can still click on your name to visit your blog :)