Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sheer Berry Lip Shades

Hi All,

You know those colors you find that you have a half dozen variations of? That same color you keep on buying over the years until you've accumulated quite the collection? That color, for me, is sheer berry. I love it. I realized recently that I have a handful of sheer berry shades, so I decided to share those here. The next several posts will include reviews of sheer berry lip colors, and I'll follow it up with comparison swatches for those of you who might be in the market, but aren't sure which is for you, and would like to see them next to each other.

Here's a teaser of what's to come...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love hearing what you have to say and interacting with you guys! That being said, please don't leave irrelevant links in your comments, I will not approve them. We can still click on your name to visit your blog :)