Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sephora Beauty Insider Sale!

Hi All,

You've probably already heard this, but Sephora's Beauty Insider Sale is starting tomorrow, 4/14 for VIB's, 4/15 for everyone else, and goes through 4/21! You get 15% off all regular priced merchandise, so stock up on your favorites or splurge on something you've been waiting for. If you're not already a Beauty Insider, you can still sign up online and take advantage of this at www.sephora.com. If you haven't gotten an email with the coupon, you can go into the Beauty Insider part of the Sephora website and download/ print the coupon; the link is here http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/V-I-B-s-Save-the-Date/m-p/131309, although you'll have to be logged in already to get there! You can also use the discount code online; it is CHICWEEK.

What are you guys going to get? I have my eye on a Bobbi Brown foundation stick (it would be nice to throw in my purse!), the Korres mineral foundation, MUFE HD cream blushes and MUFE Aqua Creams, Fairy Drops Mascara, the Kat Von D spring palette (the green and purple one), her purple pigment (I think it's called Ladyhawke), one of the Hourglass lip stains, Urban Decay Urban Glow Highlighter in Sin, a brow gel... And that's just off the top of my head! Haha, don't worry, I'll restrain myself.

Probably.

Happy shopping, Dolls!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great sale,

    of course I wont get anything from it because I'm on a makeup no buy, but can't wait to see what everyone else gets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a sweet haul! I am moving in the very near future so I am trying not to order anything lest it does not reach this address in time. However, the city that I'm moving to has a Sephora and a MAC Pro store.....muahahahahahahahahah I shall buy many things! If you haul some stuff, be sure to swatch and review!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I love hearing what you have to say and interacting with you guys! That being said, please don't leave irrelevant links in your comments, I will not approve them. We can still click on your name to visit your blog :)