Monday, April 18, 2011

New Poll: What types of posts do you want to see?

Hey guys!

I posted a new poll; while the last couple have been fun, this one is a little more serious. What kinds of posts do you want to see more of here? I've been focusing on in-depth reviews of products with lots of pictures, showing it on my face, etc... Do you guys want to see more of those? Would you rather I just throw up a bunch of swatches, but not show you everything on my face or go into great detail about the products (quantity over quality, basically!)? Do you want to see more nail polish swatches, or more skin care/ body care products reviewed? Let me know in the poll! You can choose more than one answer, and the poll will be open until the 30th of this month (April). If you have specific requests that aren't included in the poll, please tell me in comments here! I can't promise I'll be able to fulfill all requests, but I'll try my best, and it's always helpful to get new ideas and inspiration.

- Sari

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to see more hauls, reviews & swatches! :)

    I also voted on the poll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your reviews! I would also like to see some more looks! Those are my favourite! I also enjoy when people post their outfits/style and things like that! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the suggestions! I actually took pictures of my makeup yesterday, I'll try to get that look up today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I love hearing what you have to say and interacting with you guys! That being said, please don't leave irrelevant links in your comments, I will not approve them. We can still click on your name to visit your blog :)