Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Long Awaited Vegas Haul!

Hey guys,

As you may recall, I went to Las Vegas in August. I bought a lot of makeup while I was there. Here is my haul!


I became the proud owner of a bath bomb (which I still haven't used! I finally have a bathtub to use it in, though!), Inglot Highlighting Powder in 89 (I use it as a blush/ bronzer), two Inglot nail polishes (the previously reviewed Inglot 964 and a flakie), NARS' Velvet Matte pencil in Train Bleu, four Inglot eyeshadows (dang it, I can't seem to get them out of the palette without damaging them to tell you which shades they are... Let me work on that, I'd like to do a review of them at some point), Urban Decay's 15th Anniversary Palette, and two of UD's new liquid liners in Siren and Revolver. I also got a sample of UltraFlesh's mascara, which I actually really like!

Not pictured is an Inglot lip pencil in 19, which is a kind of brick/coral color.

7 comments:

  1. Ooo, I love Basin! It's so much fun in that store, hehe. I've tried a few of their bath bombs and soaps before.

    That yellow/gold polish looks quite lovely ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am super excited to use my bath bomb! It was and is my first purchase from Basin. I've used Lush's bath bombs before, though, and I really enjoy them. It's a fun way to indulge at home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Lots of fun stuff! Inglot <3 Great Vegas haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Inglot! I am so glad I got a chance to try them, I just wish there was one closer to me! Or else that I got to go to Las Vegas more often... You know what, I'd be perfectly happy with the latter option ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic haul! Lots of great goodies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet haul! I just got Train Bleu also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I love hearing what you have to say and interacting with you guys! That being said, please don't leave irrelevant links in your comments, I will not approve them. We can still click on your name to visit your blog :)