Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sorry...

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the extended hiatus. I have no excuse, other than that I got really overwhelmed with everything going on in my life, and had a mini breakdown where I tried to streamline and reduce stress. This blog got kind of lost in the shuffle. The good news?

I have finished my coursework towards my MA (haven't finished the final paper, but I officially have no more class sessions in this degree)! I am aggressively thesis-bound. I have moved! My boyfriend and I are living in a beautiful new home and I now have a *real* place to do my makeup located in our guest bedroom. I have a set of drawers housing nothing but makeup, and a desk I've re-purposed as a vanity that also houses nothing but makeup. And more drawers in the closet for my nail polish! It is a veritable wonderland.

So, what does this mean for you, my followers? I'll be trying to get back into blogging mode. My camera started seriously dying around the time I stopped blogging, and that's not really fixed, so we'll see how that goes. That was one of the problems; it became a major pain in the ass to photograph anything. Once again, sorry for not blogging for so long, but this is supposed to be a fun venture for everyone involved, and it had become one of the things keeping me up at night worrying. I'll see what I can do about getting my camera to work with me so I can start getting some new content up here. In the meantime... happy makeuping!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're coming back Sari :) I hope you feel better soon! Your new makeup setup sounds amazing, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always most important to take care of yourself and the people around you first. We'll be here when you get up and moving again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I love hearing what you have to say and interacting with you guys! That being said, please don't leave irrelevant links in your comments, I will not approve them. We can still click on your name to visit your blog :)