Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Poll: Mascara Formula!

Hi Guys!

I added a new poll, it should be on the right hand side of the page. I'm wondering what other people look for in a mascara formula; I know I like my lashes to look as big and black and fake as possible, but what about you guys? I'm assuming no one wants clumpy lashes or flakes, so those basics are already assumed; what effect do you look for your perfect mascara to give you, though? The poll is open for two weeks, so don't spend too much time contemplating before you vote! Feel free to discuss mascaras you've loved and hated in the comments here. I'll go ahead and start!

Mascaras I have loved at one point in time or another:
Lancome Hypnose
Benefit Badgal
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
Dior Show Blackout
Stila Major Lash
Fresh Supernova

Mascaras I thought were nice:
Buxom Lash
Smashbox Bionic Mascara
Benefit Badgal Blue
Clinique High Impact

Mascaras I hated!:
All the Covergirl mascaras I've tried (I've tried several!)
Korres Abyssinia Oil Volumizing Mascara
Maybelline Great Lash

Can't wait to hear what you guys recommend or warn against!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love hearing what you have to say and interacting with you guys! That being said, please don't leave irrelevant links in your comments, I will not approve them. We can still click on your name to visit your blog :)