Tuesday, January 1, 2013

NOTD: Christmas!

I know I've featured these nail polishes before, but I thought I'd show you guys what I wore on my nails for Christmas. I wanted something festive that I wouldn't be able to wear to work, so red sparkles it was! 

I layered a Love & Beauty nail polish (from Forever 21) in Brick, a sparkly red in a red/fuschia jelly base over L'Oreal's Owl's Lust, a deep brick red. You can see posts featuring both of these polishes individually here (Brick) and here (Owl's Lust).  Not a super fancy manicure, but it was fun to wear! I think I'll definitely be pairing these two nail polishes together again. 

I apologize in advance; my bottle of Seche Vite is at the end of its lifespan, which is why you'll see some weird wavy ridges on my nails here; that's from the top coat having thickened up.





Did you guys do anything special to your nails for the holidays? 

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I didn't have time for a typically "holiday" manicure today... I wore Collide by Illamasqua which is bright neon pink instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty I didn't do as many mani's as I wanted for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, this was my only one :( I wanted to do something more complicated... but the holidays always get so busy, don't they?

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I love hearing what you have to say and interacting with you guys! That being said, please don't leave irrelevant links in your comments, I will not approve them. We can still click on your name to visit your blog :)