Monday, March 14, 2011

Last Day to Vote!

As you guys may or may not have noticed, I've been running a poll in one of the right hand widgets on my page as to what lip product everyone likes best! If you haven't voted yet, you have one more day left to do so! I invite you all to comment here and explain your choice of favorite lip product.

Personally, I voted for lipstick, since I think it's the most versatile lip product; you can layer it with gloss, or blot it for a stained look. A dark color can look vampy, a pale pink can look girlish, and red always looks glam, and unlike a balm, which always looks natural, you can play up or down lipstick. I also love that a really nice lipstick feels like almost nothing on your lips, unlike a gloss, which I'm always aware of. However, I'm glad that in the real world, I don't have to choose just one formula for lip color!

So, if you haven't voted yet, I urge you to do so! If you have, feel free to make your choice public and tell us how you made your decision!

-Sari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love hearing what you have to say and interacting with you guys! That being said, please don't leave irrelevant links in your comments, I will not approve them. We can still click on your name to visit your blog :)