Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Blog!

Hey Guys,

Sorry for nothing makeup related (again!). I just wanted to let you all know that I've started another blog for my costumes at http://thefabricmistress.blogspot.com/. I don't know if there's any cross-over of interest, but I thought I would share in case any of you are into sewing or costume. Even if you're not, you may want to pop over there at any point to see what else I'm up to! Not much to see as of yet, but hopefully that will change in the near future...

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love hearing what you have to say and interacting with you guys! That being said, please don't leave irrelevant links in your comments, I will not approve them. We can still click on your name to visit your blog :)